I had a specific look in mind and I am apparently a fabric-snob and could not find anything that fit what I wanted!
Until today. My sister and I went to Ventura's Bridal for our third wedding dress shopping trip. My mom couldn't come because she had to work (sad!) but I really wanted to go on a weekday because they are crazy busy on the weekends. We found so many dresses that fit what I wanted! I was pretty much kicking myself for not going there first thing and so excited that I might actually find THE dress. I tried on about five different dresses and 2-3 styles... but dress #2 of the day was the big winner! Obviously I'm not going to describe it for you because my sweet future husband is a trooper and likes to read my little wedding updates :)
I did it! I bought my wedding dress!!! It makes this whole wedding thing seem more "official" some how. You know, not that the ring, or the venue, or the great guy had done that already... ;)
Wedding dress receipt!!!
Geoffrey and I have done a lot of wedding planning and made a lot of decisions the last few weeks! It's making us feel super productive! We have a DJ, a videographer, a DRESS, and tomorrow night we will have a wedding cake! I'm pretty sure wedding cake tasting will be one of my favorite things ever! After we're married do you think people will mind if we just occasionally make appointments to sample their wedding cakes? I wish!
Love, Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment