Last night we were also able to buy our wedding rings! We went to the same store that Geoffrey got my engagement ring, so it was really nice to be able to customize a wedding band to fit perfectly. Surprisingly, it was also pretty easy to find Geoffrey a ring that he loved. We can't wait for them to come in!
A few weeks ago Geoffrey and I managed to start our 2nd registry at Macy's! It is so exciting picking out things that we will have throughout our lives together! It's also crazy to think that we will (hopefully!) have all of these things 30 years from now, too! I hope I don't feel the same way about the things we chose as I do about some of my mom's old serving ware :) This registry was MUCH less stressful than Bed Bath & Beyond - we were given the scanner right away and were only checked on once! This trip also yielded my most anticipated wedding registry addition - the teal Kitchenaid Mixer I've had my eye on for seriously years (well ok, I had my eye on the pink one, but Geoffrey vetoed it)!
Love, Nicole


No comments:
Post a Comment